Sayed Mohammed Arfath : Talks About Being A Social Media Influencer, His Upcoming Blog & Much More

  • Vibe is something that you must make because it is the thing that attracts people towards you 


The future of work is changing dynamically. While the youth are already in corporate jobs, the new generation is considering making their career in the digital world or considering social media. Sayed Mohammed Arfath has choosen the path of today's millennium and is making his career as a social media influencer. Believing in creating a positive environment around you, he said, "The vibe is something you must create because it is the thing that attracts people to follow you." With this in mind, Arfath completely managed to gather over 20K+ followers on Instagram.




He plans to start a separate blog of his own, where he will share the best catering tips and other essentials for men. His Instagram feed is all about himself and his bold look is something that has captivated everyone on the social media platform. Speaking about his upcoming plans, Arfath said, "I may be late but I feel that I am on the right track. Influencing people through digital and making positive changes in their lives is something special, which I Can't say in words. I am truly thankful to all my followers who have constantly wanted me to start my own blog. By the end of this year, I will be making my own Starting a blog, which will focus on fashion, lifestyle and most importantly fitness. "
When asked about the brands he wants to collaborate with, Sayed Mohammed Arfath said that he is fond of fashion and would love to pair up with Max India - a leading branded products. With such big plans, we wish him all the best and we can't wait to see what surprises come for him in the coming months.




Onlineudupinews does not support any of the above materials.

Comments

Popular Posts